The Tarot Parlor Terms & Policies are designed to ensure the best possible experience for both client and reader. Please read through before purchasing a reading.
Disclosure & Disclaimer:
A tarot reading is not a substitute for professional psychological, medical, financial or legal counseling, or the guidance of your own divine inner wisdom. I am not certified in any of those fields and do not claim to be. The advice and interpretations that I give in my readings are my own impressions and intuitive insights. They are intended to prompt individuals to contemplate situations and solutions through the lens of the tarot and to evaluate for themselves what is helpful and what is not. Actions that an individual takes as a result of receiving a reading from me are entirely their responsibility. Cameron Ayers and The Tarot Parlor can not be held liable for those choices or actions. For legal purposes and liability reasons reading services must be considered and categorized as “for entertainment only”.
I want you to be 100% satisfied with your tarot reading experience. If you feel your reading is inaccurate or are in any way dissatisfied, I would be pleased to offer you a full refund.
Ethical Boundaries Statement:
- I will not guarantee a predictive outcome, though I will give you an idea of what is most likely to occur based on the cards.
- I will not guarantee Yes or No answers, though I can say whether a thing is likely or unlikely.
- I will not read about someone who has not given their consent to be involved in the reading.
- I will not read for persons younger than 18 years of age.
- I reserve the right to refuse a reading if I deem the area of inquiry to be outside my ethical boundaries, even if it is a boundary that is not stated here.
If you are concerned about whether your question may fall outside of my ethical boundaries, please feel free to message me and ask. There is no judgement, I simply don’t read under certain circumstances based on my own preferences and belief system.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through all of the fine print, I promise it is to ensure the best experience for both reader and client. If you have questions about any of my policies feel free to e-mail me. I look forward to hearing from you.